All our programs are inspired by an arts-integrated curriculum that enhances both creative writing and artistic skills, culminating with a professionally bound hardcover book.
1. Inspiration: As published authors and illustrators, students take pride in their work and feel empowered to keep writing and reading.
2. Education: Kids take ownership of their learning with Common Core aligned lesson plans.
3. Arts Integration: Built-in differentiated instruction lets students make meaningful connections to the material and their own lives.
4. Responsibility: The prospect of published work leads to a deeper commitment of student effort.
5. Teamwork: Students enlarge their own understanding of a subject when collaborating with fellow students.
Classroom Books are also a wonderful keepsake for students to remember their school and classmates and a way to raise money for your school!
Make literacy superheroes
When a child holds a book in their hands with their name on it, something magical happens: a feeling of pride, empowerment, and confidence.That child is not another student with another writing assignment. That child is an author with a can do attitude inspired to keep reading, writing and creating.